Have you tried selling your home in the past with no luck? Is your house currently on the market, but you aren’t getting the results you had hoped for? In a competitive market like we are seeing in and around the Denver area, you may see houses selling very quickly and wonder what has kept the same thing from happening with your home. There are many things that can play into a home not selling. Realtor.com gives these 5 reasons that my help you understand why your home hasn’t sold…
- Pricing – A home priced right should bring the buyers and sell in a timely manner. Are you over priced for your neighborhood? Always make sure you and your agent check the comps in the area to set the right asking price.
- Staging – Look around your home. Is it attractive to look at? Have you made good use of all areas of the home? If you see some issues with the decor, consider a staging professional to help you make your home appealing to everyone that walks in the door.
- Online Pictures – What do they look like? Were they taken on a pretty day with good lighting? The online photos will determine whether a buyer schedules an in-person showing or not.
- Home Repairs – Are there things you need to take care of around the house? Make sure you tackle what you can on the “to-do” list so potential buyers don’t see any flaws in your home.
- A Fresh Start – If you took your home off the market after not selling for a while, or maybe you are getting to the point where your home is just sitting stagnant but still on the market. Discuss with your real estate agent the options available to you. Taking care of the items listed above will help to give your home a new look. Now you need it to stand out to online shoppers as well!
Having the right real estate agent on your side will also make a world of difference. The Selling Rocky Mountain Homes Team knows what it takes to get your home sold! We not only know how to price your home right, but we work with staging professionals that can make sure your home is in tip top shape for exceptional pictures and videos as well as for showings. Call us today @ 720-593-2014. We look forward to working with you!