Over the past several years, our team has continued to grow and rise to the top in the real estate industry. We are always looking for ways to expand our services to meet the YOUR needs. Last year, we added the position of a showing assistant in order to help our buyer’s agents better serve each of our clients. Here is some information to help you better understand the role of a showing assistant.
(job description provided by therealestatetrainer.com)
Showing Assistant Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
Showing Assistant Growth & Development Training
Showing Assistant will be responsible for developing the following skills by shadowing lead agent or buyer’s agent, in addition to attending all office training related to these duties. Once Showing Assistant has demonstrated the ability to perform these tasks proficiently without assistance and has met all production standards, Showing Assistant will become eligible for the Buyer’s Agent/Specialist role.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients
- Convert buyer leads to buyer consultation appointments
- Conduct buyer consultation appointments
- Obtain buyer client signatures on buyer agency agreements
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender
- Prospect for buyer leads
- Overcome buyer objections
- Write offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate contracts until offers are accepted
- Negotiate inspection repairs
Adding this position has allowed for more prompt service for each of our clients as well as freeing up our agents to focus on making sure each transaction is handled smoothly. We are proud to have Jen Borsheim as our team’s showing assistant! We have no doubt that she will continue to help our team provide top-notch service as we strive to hold our position as one of the best real estate teams in the area!
If you are considering a move, look no further than The Selling Rocky Mountain Homes Team for well-trained and professional agents to represent you throughout the process. Our agents along with our behind the scenes team are constantly working to take the stress off of our clients and give them the best buying/selling experience possible. Call us today @ 720-593-2014.