Located just south of Denver, Lone Tree, Colorado is a destination known for world class shopping, fine dining, unique entertainment, and great hiking/biking trails. Here you will also find the Keller Williams Park Meadows office, home of the Selling Rocky Mountain Homes team. We gladly call Lone Tree home for many reasons. Here are some of the many reasons people fall in love this place:
- “Our location, amenities and most of all, our people, make Lone Tree one of the most desirable destinations along the Front Range,” Lone Tree Mayor Jim Gunning
- The Lone Tree area has a wealth of tourism opportunities including Colorado’s only resort shopping at the world class Park Meadows Mall and, soon, Cabela’s, the world’s foremost outfitter of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear.
- Unique entertainment includes Colorado’s SkyVenture, one of the only indoor skydiving arenas in the nation and the Wildlife Experience, which provides an opportunity to learn about wildlife from throughout the world.
- Just moments away are miles of hiking and biking trails in expansive bluffs allowing visitors to experience Colorado’s beauty and outdoor adventure.
- The culinary scene leaves very little to be desired. Whether your interest is Italian or Indian, Mexican or Mediterranean, fine dining or drive through, Lone Tree has it all. With so many tasty options available, we are indisputably the Restaurant Capital of Colorado.
- The Lone Tree Arts Center (LTAC) is a professional, innovative and environmentally “green” venue designed by Westlake Reed Leskosky, a leading national designer of performing arts centers.
- Brunswick – something fun for everyone – bowling, billiards, video games and more. Lone Tree’s Brunswick Zone XL, located at 9255 Kimmer Drive, is a great way to cut loose and find a smile. Featuring 48 lanes, 8 billard tables, a game room arcade, a lazer tag arena, event rooms, and a bar and grill with a super-size lounge, three 110” projection screens and seven 50” flat screen TVs, it’s certainly a place where everyone can find something fun to do.
- Wildlife Experience, an educational and entertaining museum that connects visitors with wildlife and habitats in a fun learning environment.
- Lone Tree Golf Course and Hotel – Designed by Arnold Palmer, the 72 par, Lone Tree Golf Course offers a challenging golf experience, with large undulating greens, water on 9 holes and deep bunkers. Golfers enjoy sweeping views of downtown Denver and the Front Range. The club house features an extensive pro shop, Out of Bounds Grill, banquet facilities for up to 300 people, meeting rooms and 15 guest suites.
- Lone Tree boasts over 1000 hotel rooms, all literally within minutes of I-25 and/or C & E-470, putting Lone Tree’s best shopping, meeting venues, trails for hiking and biking, restaurants, parks and major attractions in easy reach.
Living in Lone Tree: What our residents are saying…
- 97% of our residents would recommend living in Lone Tree.
- 92% of our residents describe our parks and recreation as great.
- 95% of our residents describe our City services as great.
- Minutes from Centennial Airport, the 2nd busiest general aviation airport in the U.S.
- Denver International Airport is only 25 minutes away
Come by and see us in Lone Tree, Colorado. While you are here, take in some shopping, recreation, dining and entertainment. You won’t be disappointed in all that Lone Tree has to offer!