Denver Lifestyle – Top 10 Restaurants
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! It’s time to start planning you romantic evening with your sweetheart. Here is a list of favorite restaurants in Denver and the surrounding areas. Be sure to get a jump start on your perfect evening by making reservations before it’s too late!
- The Melting Pot – Locations in Littleton, Fort Collins, Louisville, and Colorado Springs – “At The Melting Pot Restaurant, we offer a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you’ll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you’re getting to know.” (meltingpot.com) – Recommended by Aleita Ward
- Root Down – Denver – “Root Down aims to connect the neighborhood to a dining experience in the same way ingredients are connected to food. There should be a seamless bond between the elements and experience, which stimulates the senses and draws people in.” (rootdown.com) – Recommended by Brenda Yates
- The Keg Steakhouse – Lakewood – “Quality, comfort and value are three key ingredients that make The Keg Steakhouse + Bar an experience like no other.” (kegsteakhouse.com) – Recommended by Jackie Oelke
- Perfect Landing – Englewood/Centennial Airport – You can expect a cozy, romantic setting at this quaint restaurant located in the Centennial Airport. Watch planes come in and take off while enjoying one of the exquisite menu items. – Recommended by Brenda Yates
- Sushi Den – Denver – “Sushi Den is the most highly-regarded Sushi & Japanese restaurant in Denver. Fresh fish is flown in daily from Japan for an award-winning dining experience.” (sushiden.net) – Recommended by Chany Baldwin
- 240 Union – Lakewood – “Our restaurant offers delicious American contemporary cuisine. We specialize in fresh seafood, wood fired pizzas, specialty pastas, beef, pork, lamb, and chicken dishes. Located in the Denver-West Metro area, we invite you to join us for the ultimate upscale casual dining experience. 240 Union – A Creative Grille!” (240union.com) – Recommended by Brenda Yates
- The Briarwood Inn – Golden – “Critically acclaimed as one of Colorado’s finest dining traditions, The Briarwood Inn is an idyllic setting for an elegant and extraordinary dining experience.” (thebriarwoodinn.com) – Recommended by Locals
- Fruition – Denver – “Fruition Restaurant is a small, intimate neighborhood restaurant. We serve chef Alex Seidel’s interpretation of sophisticated comfort food paired with an eclectic wine list and impeccable service.” (fruitionrestaurant.com) – Recommended by Locals
- Barolo Grill – Denver – “Barolo Grill, an award winning Cherry Creek North restaurant, prides itself on serving authentic northern Italian food while maintaining a comfortable, elegant ambiance. Known for hand crafted modern Piemontese cuisine, a spectacular wine cellar, and knowledgeable, attentive staff, Barolo Grill is the perfect choice for special occasions or just a great night out.” (barologrilldenver.com) – Recommended by Locals
- Vesta Dipping Grill – Denver – Winner of “Best 1st Date in Denver” award, Vesta combines a beautiful interior, warm service, and fine dining experience. “…the restaurant has become a go-to destination for guests celebrating special occasions or hosting friends and family from out of town. In that sense, Vesta Dipping Grill truly embodies the essence of the hearth — a place where delicious meals are prepared, and friends and family gather by the warmth of the fire.” (vestagrill.com) – Recommended by Locals
What are your favorite local restaurants? Do you have special Valentine’s Day plans? Let us know in the comments below!
Sources: westword.com, meltingpot.com, rootdown.com, kegsteakhouse.com, sushiden.net, 240union.com, thebriarwoodinn.com, fruitionrestaurant.com, barologrilldenver.com, vestagrill.com