National Ice Cream Day is July 17th, and we thought we would give you a list of places with the best ice cream in the Denver area so you can be sure to treat yourself to a bowl or a cone!
(These are in no particular order)
- Bonnie Brae Ice Cream – 799 S University Blvd, Denver
- Little Man Ice Cream – 2620 16th St, Denver
- Sweet Action – 52 Broadway, Denver
- Spuntino – 2639 W 32nd Ave, Denver
- Liks – 2039 E 13th Ave, Denver
- Sweet Cow – 3475 W 32nd Ave, Denver
- Peteybird Ice Cream Sandwiches – Click the link to order
- Glacier Ice Cream & Gelato -3455 S University Blvd, Englewood
- Ice Cream Alchemy – No storefront, but you will find this delicious brand in some popular restaurants
- Bones – 701 Grant St, Denver
Where will you be spending National Ice Cream Day? Will you be at home with one of the delicious brands mentioned above, or will you venture out to a local ice cream parlor to enjoy this cool treat on a hot summer day? Whether it’s a day to celebrate this savory dessert or just a fun summer day in the sun, ice cream is always a hit!
I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!