We are constantly hearing about the hot market in Denver and the surrounding areas. Homes are listed and under contract within a matter of days in some instances. While sellers couldn’t ask for a better market, if they do not have a new home to go to, it could be a fearful time for some. We are hearing common concerns from potential sellers. They are asking…
- What if my home goes under contract within days of being on the market?
- What if I don’t find another home before the buyer wants to close?
- Where will I live?
These are all very valid and common concerns in a market where some houses hardly make it into the MLS before having multiple offers. Don’t let these fears stop you from achieving your dreams of selling your home. We are here to help with these concerns and make sure you are never left stranded. There are always options out there for sellers. Here are some things to consider…
- Ask for an extended closing date to give you more time to find a new home.
- Ask the buyer if there is an option for you to rent the home from them after closing so you can continue your home search.
- Ask your REALTOR® to go door knocking in the neighborhood where you desire to live.
- Ask your REALTOR® to have photos and the listing information ready to go so that when you find your next home, you can get your’s on the market immediately
These are just some options available. You are the seller, and you will never be forced to sell your home unless you are ready. We are here to help you conquer your fears, so call us TODAY @ 720-593-2014. We can walk you through the options available to you, and we promise to always make sure we take care of your needs first.