8132 East Fairmount Drive
Denver, CO 80230
This beautiful home in the heart of Denver is a must see! Located minutes from Lowry Elementary, Starbucks, Einstein, Pei Wei and RTD Bus Stop, this house is ready for a quick move in.
Listed at $660,000
**Main Floor Master** **Finished Basement** City Living in Lowry** Quick move in! This gorgeous house is turn key ready with updates throughout and so much more. The large updated kitchen features granite counter tops, designer tile back splash, gas cooktop, double ovens, and plenty of room to entertain for the holidays with all of your family and friends. The living room with a two sided gas fireplace that you can enjoy viewing while cooking in the kitchen. This home boasts a main floor master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and a 5-piece bathroom with a jetted tub. More space awaits you with the finished basement that includes a bedroom, bathroom, wet bar, family room with a second gas fireplace in the family room for those cozy winter nights to enjoy. For your outdoor pleasure the back of the home has a large fenced private patio with breathtaking mountain views and a garden area this is a unique opportunity to own a high-end home in the city.
Educational Opportunities in the Area:
- Lowry is home to the International School of Denver. The focus of this school is bilingual support including Mandarin and French. This is not just a Spanish/English school. Click here to read more about the International School of Denver
- Another option for education in Lowry is a very high end private school called The Logan School. “The mission of The Logan School for Creative Learning is to provide an experience-based educational opportunity for gifted children of all backgrounds that allows each child to develop individually to his or her full potential.” Click here to read more about The Logan School
- Adjacent to the Lowry Town Center, is the Stanley British Primary School which is an exclusive private school for grades 1-8. “Our British Primary philosophy promotes the simple notion that when students enjoy what they’re doing and take an active role in their education, learning truly becomes a joy and a lifelong endeavor” Click here to read more about the Stanley British Primary School
Other than the great educational opportunities, what do current residents enjoy the most about Lowry?
- The commute to downtown Denver
- Great Central Location
- Best Town Center for Dining and Shopping
- First Class Community
“With affordable homes and a quiet, laid-back atmosphere, Denver’s Lowry neighborhood offers families and young professionals a place to call home, just a short drive from downtown.” (www.5280.com)
We would love for you to see this home in person. Give us a call TODAY at 720-593-2014 to schedule a showing. Don’t miss out on this beauty!
Sources: 5280.com, isdenver.org, theloganschool.org, stanleybps.org